Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionOnce regarded as an afterthought, today, security is considered an integral part of software development that must start at the requirements gathering phase. This book covers various aspects of embedding security into an application as it is programmed, using any of the main platforms of today including UNIX, Java, and .NET.
- Author BiographySRIT House, Kundalahalli, Bangalore, India
- Author(s)Asoke K. Talukder,Manish Chaitanya
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note99 black & white illustrations
- Weight997 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.