All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £29.47Was:£39.99Free postage
- £30.46Was:£39.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Lee Atchison provides basic techniques for building applications that can handle huge quantities of traffic, data, and demand without affecting the quality your customers expect.
- Author BiographyLee Atchison is a Principal Engineer and Architecture Lead at New Relic. He's been with New Relic for over three years where, among other things, he designed and lead the building of the New Relic Platform and infrastructure products. Currently he is helping the company, as architect lead, to build a solid system architecture that handles highly scalable, high availability traffic.
- Author(s)Lee Atchinson
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication26/07/2016
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width177 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.