Architecting the Future Enterprise by Deborah J. Nightingale, Donna H. Rhodes (Hardback, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Deborah J. Nightingale,Donna H. Rhodes
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleArchitecting the Future Enterprise
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note19 figures, 21 tables
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
- Author BiographyDeborah J. Nightingale, Professor of the Practice of Aeronautics and Engineering Systems and Director of the Sociotechnical Systems Research Center at MIT, is coauthor of Lean Enterprise Value: Insights from MIT's Lean Aerospace Initiative and Beyond the Lean Revolution: Achieving Successful and Sustainable Enterprise Transformation. Donna H. Rhodes is Senior Lecturer in Engineering Systems at MIT and Principal Research Scientist in the Sociotechnical Systems Research Center. She is Director of MIT's Systems Engineering Advancement Research Initiative and Sociotechnical Systems Research Initiative.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.