All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionCombining two of the most popular Architect's Essentials books, Architect's Essentials of Starting a Design Firm and Architect's Essentials of Ownership Transition , this single volume presents the step-by-step guidelines to understanding and evaluating the goals, risks, and rewards of starting a design firm.
- Author BiographyPeter Piven, FAIA, is a principal consultant of The Coxe Group, Inc., Philadelphia, the oldest and largest multidisciplinary firm providing marketing and management consultation to design professionals. He is a guest lecturer at the University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Fine Arts, the Harvard Graduate School of Design, and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Bradford Perkins, FAIA, MRAIC, AICP, is the founding principal of Perkins Eastman Architects, PC, a 750-person architecture, planning, and interior design firm based in New York. He is the author of Building Type Basics for Elementary and Secondary Schools, Building Type Basics for Senior Living, and International Practice for Architects, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Bradford Perkins,Peter Piven
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- Series TitleThe Architect's Essentials of Professional Practice
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width145 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.