All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents everyday information for the architect/designer. This work focuses on kitchen design. It outlines information needed to design a workable kitchen, including ergonomics, services such as water and waste, appliances, and material choices for the floor, walls and ceiling. It is an easy to use reference for the drawing board, and on site.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Baden-Powell was trained at the Architectural Association in London and after qualifying as an architect worked with British Rail designing stations for the Midland Region and then University buildings in the office of Sir Denys Lasdun. After starting her own practice, her work was primarily for private clients and consisted mainly of altering, restoring and adding to buildings in and around London and Bath. She wrote and lectured on the detail design of kitchens, bathrooms and fireplaces. She died in 2006.
- Author(s)Charlotte Baden-Powell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2005
- Series TitleRoutledge Pocket Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchitectural Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.