All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £21.48Trending at £28.94
- £11.85Trending at £15.21
- £13.77Trending at £15.85
- £18.24Trending at £30.05
- £7.97Trending at £9.92
- £11.98Trending at £17.02
- £22.36Trending at £34.70
About this product
- DescriptionArtist-architects Arakawa and Madeline Gins demonstrate the interconnectedness of innovative architectural design, the poetic process and philosophical enquiry. Their book promotes a deliberate use of architecture and design in dealing with the blight of the human condition.
- Author BiographyArakawa is an architect and artist, and Madeline Gins is a poet and novelist. Their work has been exhibited internationally at major museums, including the Museum of Modern Art, the Whitney Museum of American Art, and Tokyo's Museum of Contemporary Art. Arakawa and Gins have a house under construction for a client in East Hampton, New York, and have recently received a commission to build a community of several hundred residential units in central Japan. Both live in New York where they continue to make reversible destiny central to their offorts.
- Author(s)Arakawa,Madeline Gins
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleModern & Contemporary Poetics
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.