All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
- £18.23Trending at £19.98
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionExamples of architectural detailed studies from across the United States, United Kingdom, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, with full colour images, illustrations, sketches and conceptual pattern studies, the origins of a wide variety of architectural styles are revealed.
- Author BiographyRomeo D. Ty was born in the Philippines and grew up in America. Romeo was introduced to Mediterranean Architecture early on in his career and spent most of his design practice in California for over two decades. In 2008 Romeo joined the JWDA family in Shanghai as a senior design director and became an associate partner a few years later. 2015 marks thirty years in the business, and he still considers himself a student of this noble profession. JWDA (Joseph Wong Design Associates), a California-based firm has been at the forefront of global architecture and interior design since it was founded in 1977. For more than three decades, the firm has contributed to the designs of many significant buildings throughout California and in most major cities in Asia. Its expertise spans a full spectrum of professional design services ranging from hospitality, commercial, residential to educational and recreational communities, as well as data centers, and urban communities. JWDA has been recognized with numerous awards of excellence such as the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Honor Awards, Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) Honor Awards, and Gold Nugget Grand Awards. After entering the Asian market, the firm received numerous design awards of excellence in Shanghai and nationwide, as well as prestigious recognition from national and international design competitions.
- Author(s)JWDA(Joseph Wong Design Associates)
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2016
- Language(s)Chinese, English
- Series TitleArchitectural Details Sketchbook/Architectural Design Sketchbook/Architectural Details Sourcebook
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Content Note200 colour
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.