CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionPromote active learning and constructive interchange among students with these architecturally based assignments that present a practical, hands-on approach to understanding basic 2-D AutoCAD commands and operations.
- Author BiographyMyron Riggs Brower has over 22 years of teaching experience in Architectural Technology. His professional background includes 30 years of architectural experience, and he has been a Registered Architect in the State of Arizona for the last 26 years. He also holds a certification from the National Council of Interior Design (NCIDQ). He is currently the Director of Architectural Technology/CAD at Scottsdale Community College.
- Author(s)Myron Brower
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date28/03/2017
- Weight440 g
- Width216 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.