All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe new student edition of the definitive architectural reference For seventy-five years, Architectural Graphic Standards has been the go-to reference for architects, builders, and engineers. Revised for the first time since 2000, Architectural Graphic Standards, Student Edition gives students their own handy resource.
- Author BiographyBruce Bassler is an Associate Professor of architecture at the College of Design at Iowa State University. He has years of experience using Architectural Graphic Standards, Student Edition in the classroom, and was the Student Edition editor for Architectural Graphic Standards: An Abridgement of the Ninth Edition . Professor Bassler holds a BS degree from Iowa State University and a Masters of Architecture degree from Texas A&M University.
- Author(s)Charles George Ramsey,Harold Reeve Sleeper
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- Series TitleRamsey/Sleeper Architectural Graphic Standards S.
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/05/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1458 g
- Width236 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBruce L. Bassler
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement11th Student Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.