All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £48.62
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
About this product
- Author(s)Sam Ridgway
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- Series TitleAshgate Studies in Architecture
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 28 colour and 17 b&w illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Eamonn Canniffe
- Table Of ContentsContents: Foreword, David Leatherbarrow; Introduction; Representation: building drawings and drawing buildings; Demonstration: making the invisible visible; Anthropomorphism: human and architectural bodies; Master's Apartment for the Class of 1925: demonstrations and monsters; Stanza Rossa: dream house; The Villa Rosa: angels and angles; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographySam Ridgway is an architect and senior lecturer in the School of Architecture and Built Environment at the University of Adelaide, South Australia. He received his PhD from the University of Sydney. His research explores the history, theory and practice of architectural construction, and he teaches construction and design from within this intellectual and practical context.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.