All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £27.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis seminal text on applied research in architectural technology enlightens, informs, and challenges readers, focusing on the importance of research in developing the discipline and the profession.
- Author BiographyStephen Emmitt is Professor of Architectural Technology at Loughborough University, UK and Visiting Professor of Innovation Sciences of Holmstad University, Sweden and member of CIAT's Research Group.
- Author(s)Stephen Emmitt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width171 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.