All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the first edition of Architectural Technology, in 2002, there have been significant developments in the number of courses, the profile of the discipline as well as significant changes in the Construction sector. The Second edition of Architectural Technology addresses these challenges directly.
- Author BiographyStephen Emmitt, BA(Hons), Dip. Arch, MA(Prof. Ed.), PhD is Professor of Architectural Technology at Loughborough University; he is registered architect with industrial experience and extensive teaching experience of Architectural Technology across a wide range of built environment courses, in the UK and internationally.
- Author(s)Stephen Emmitt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width171 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £22.22Trending at £23.57
- £10.98Trending at £11.19
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £12.65Trending at £12.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.