Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the extent to which the insights of STS can be used to analyse the role of architecture in and for social life. The contributions examine the question of whether architecture and thus materiality as a whole has agency. The book also proposes a theoretical and methodological approach on how to research architecture's agency.
- Author BiographyWerner Reichmann, University of Konstanz, Germany Anna-Lisa Muller, University of Bremen, Germany Marianne Stang Valand, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark Susse Georg, Aalborg University, Denmark Magdalena ?ukasiuk, University of Warsaw, Poland Marcin Jewdokimow, Cardinal Stefan Wyszy?ski University Warsaw, Poland Theresia Leuenberger, Technical University Berlin, Germany Endre Danyi, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany Jarmin Christine Yeh, University of California, San Francisco, USA Robin Bartram, Northwestern University, USA Jeremias Herberg, Leuphana University Luneburg, Germany Jeffrey Chan, National University of Singapore
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 255 p.
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAnna-Lisa Muller,Werner Reichmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.