CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £48.62
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionExamines a period which is far more than a prelude to the age of steel and concrete. The first half-century culminated in the bold iron and glass of the Crystal Palace. There follows the creation of the modern styles of the era based on traditions of the past, and in the 20th century, Art Nouveau.
- Author(s)Henry-Russell Hitchcock
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/1989
- Series TitleThe Yale University Press Pelican History of Art Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note369 b-w illus.
- Weight1043 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.