Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £8.56Trending at £9.01
- £21.79Trending at £23.83
- £15.72Trending at £16.32
- £16.58Trending at £19.00
- £15.72Trending at £16.06
- £26.73Trending at £40.10
- £16.77Trending at £27.14
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever puzzled over how to perform Boolean logic at the atomic scale? This book gives you an update on the design of single molecule devices, such as recitfiers, switches and transistors, more advanced semi-classical and quantum boolean gates integrated in a single molecule or constructed atom by atom on a passivated semi-conductor surface.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleAdvances in Atom and Single Molecule Machines
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note119 Illustrations, color; 18 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 290 p. 137 illus., 119 illus. in color.
- Weight613 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristian Joachim,Nicolas Lorente
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.