All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.49
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
- £13.11Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the concept of design patterns, this book presents visual models documenting challenging problems in integrating IT management, showing how process, data, and IT management systems must work together to enable IT and its business partners. It presents Synthesizes Enterprise Architecture, and IT Portfolio Management in a practical way.
- Author BiographyCharles Betz is the Research Director for IT Portfolio Management for Enterprise Management Associates, with extensive practitioner experience as an enterprise architect for large scale IT operations in retail and financial services.
- Author(s)Charles T. Betz
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.