All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.08Trending at £6.94
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.34
- £17.02Trending at £22.05
About this product
- DescriptionFrom monumental cathedrals to simple parish churches, perhaps as many as 100,000 churches and civic buildings were constructed in Mexico during the viceregal or colonial period (1535-1821). This book provides an overview of Mexican colonial architecture and its attendant sculpture.
- Author BiographyThe late Robert J. Mullen was Associate Professor of Latin American Art and Architecture at the University of Texas at San Antonio and the author of The Architecture and Sculpture of Oaxaca: 1530s-1980s.
- Author(s)Robert Mullen
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1996
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note172 halftones, 20 line drawings, 5 maps
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.