All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ahmet A. Ersoy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- Series TitleStudies in Art Historiography
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 71 b&w illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Richard Woodfield
- Table Of ContentsTable of Contents to come.
- Author BiographyAhmet A. Ersoy is Associate Professor at the History Department at Bogazici University, Istanbul. He is the co-author, with Vangelis Kechriotis and Maciej Gorny, of Discourses of Collective Identity in Central and Southeastern Europe (1775-1945): Texts and Commentaries, Vol. III / I (2010).
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.85
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £9.68Trending at £10.66
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.31
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.