Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £13.99Trending at £14.30
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
About this product
- DescriptionSalem, Massachusetts, is home to one of the largest extant collections of historical architecture in the entire nation. In this long-awaited reprint, noted architectural historian Bryant F. Tolles, Jr. presents an illustrated guide and walking tour covering more than three centuries of building styles and types.
- Author BiographyBryant F. Tolles, Jr., is the Director of the Museum Studies Program and Professor of History and Art History at the University of Delaware. His most recent book is Resort Hotels of the Adirondacks: The Architecture of a Summer Paradise, 1850-1950 (UPNE 2003). He resides in Wilmington, Delaware, and Center Sandwich, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Bryant F. Tolles,Carolyn K. Tolles
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note237 illus., 9 maps
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.