All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Smith believes that there is convincing evidence that climatic changes are occurring and that therefore a new approach to architecture is needed. In this study he argues for the profession to make minimum environmental demands.
- Author BiographyPeter Smith who was responsible for introducing it in the UK, is Chairman of the RIBA Environment and Energy Committee and the RIBA Sustainable Futures Committee and vice chairman of the Sustainable Development Committee. He has written extensively on the subject and is well known in the field.
- Author(s)Peter F. Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2001
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchitectural Press
- Out-of-print date20/11/2009
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.79
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.