All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a lively, fast paced memoir detailing the sailing adventure the author undertook alone as she entered an overwhelming and difficult time in her life. Her adventure included learning to captain her own sailboat, sailing to Palmyra Atoll, and living as a volunteer biologist for the US Fish and Wildlife Service in the remote atoll.
- Author BiographySusan Scott writes a weekly column called Ocean Watch for the Honolulu Star-Advertiser and is the author or co-author of six previous books about nature in Hawai'i. A registered nurse, she is a frequent lecturer on subjects based on her marine biology work, as well as on her volunteer efforts at medical clinics in Bangladesh and in the Pacific.
- Author(s)Jennifer Taylor,Susan Scott
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleA Latitude 20 Book
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.