Architecture of Distributed Computer Systems by G. Bochmann, P. V. Klein (Paperback, 1979)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.10Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.21Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- Author(s)G. Bochmann,P. V. Klein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/01/1979
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number77
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; X, 242 p.
- Weight790 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1979 ed.
- Table Of ContentsDistributed systems: Definition and examples.- Parallelism.- Common problems.- A general formalism for the description of systems.- Architecture of distributed systems.- Message transport requirements and data transmission networks.- Line protocols.- Technological developments and standards.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.