CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe middle Georgia area is a vast living museum of classic southern architecture. First published in 1972, this sweeping survey remains one of the best books on the topic, covering primitive, Gothic, Greek Revival, and Victorian styles, and beyond.
- Author BiographyJohn Linley was a professor of landscape architecture at the University of Georgia from 1963 to 1986. He is also the author of The Georgia Catalog: Historic American Buildings Survey (Georgia).
- Author(s)John Linley
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note314 black and white photographs
- Width267 mm
- Height305 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.