All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.49
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £23.65Trending at £25.93
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
About this product
- DescriptionA view of archival theory as knowledge resulting from the analysis of ideas. Illustrated by a variety of examples, including a discussion of freedom of information.
- Author BiographyTrevor Livelton has worked with public and private records in a variety of settings. He is an Archivist with the City of Victoria, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Trevor Livelton
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2003
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight254 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.