All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £26.93
- £17.75Trending at £25.02
- £16.42Trending at £24.99
- £13.36Trending at £20.65
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £9.58Trending at £12.96
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionAims to reveal how the political predicaments of a few small bureaucracies once fostered pictures of an extraordinary style. This book offers an interpretation of canonical western expedition photographs by Timothy H O'Sullivan and introduces views of the US-Mexico boundary from the 1850s, and photographs of the Charleston earthquake of 1886.
- Author BiographyRobin Kelsey is John L. Loeb Associate Professor of the Humanities at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Robin Kelsey
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2007
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note89 b/w photographs
- Weight513 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.