All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that cultural politics - specifically America's often covert patronage of the arts - played a highly important role in the transfer of imperial authority from Britain to the United States during a critical period after World War II.
- Author BiographyAndrew N. Rubin is assistant professor of English at Georgetown University. He is the coeditor of Adorno: A Critical Reader and The Edward Said Reader.
- Author(s)Andrew N. Rubin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTranslation/Transnation
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.