Consider these sponsored items
- £7.88Was:£8.99Free postage
- £7.57Free postage
- £7.13Was:£7.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces children to the Arctic Ocean, looking at both its relatively shallow continental shelf and its underwater mountains. This title encourages children to use geographical skills to locate information by reading maps and interpreting simple keys.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies. Richard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Oceans of the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £54.99Trending at £59.98
- £7.66Trending at £9.02
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £17.97Trending at £20.35
- £4.99Trending at £6.01
- £8.40Trending at £10.02
- £7.70Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.