Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byStephen J. Ackermann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface; J. Glover. 1. The New American Evolution; Z.J. Acs. 2. Small Firms and Efficiency; D. Audretsch. 3. Semiconductor Start-Ups and the Exploration of New Technological Territory; P. Almeida. 4. Innovation and Entry; J. Baldwin. 5. Small Business and Job Creation in the United Sates: The Role of New and Young Businesses; J. Haltiwanger, C.J. Krizan. 6. Small Business, Entrepreneurship and Industrial Dynamics; B. Barlsson. 7. Women-Owned Businesses: Why Do They Matter? R. Hisrich, C. Brush. 8. Don't Call Me Small: The Contribution of Ethnic Enterprises to the Economics and Social Well Being of America; J. Butler, P. Green. 9. Evolution, Community and the Global Economy; Z.J. Acs. 10. Small Businesses, Innovation, and Public Policy; J. Lerner. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.