Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionTimely history of the particle used by researchers in their work that won the 2002 Nobel Prize in Physics. Now updated to include verification of electron neutrino oscillations.
- Author BiographyAllan Franklin is Professor of Physics at the University of Colorado. He works on the history and philosophy of science, particularly on the roles of scientific experiment. His previous books include Can That Be Right? Essays on Experiment, Evidence, and Science The Rise and Fall of the Fifth Force: Discovery, Pursuit, and Justification in Modern Physics and The Principle of Inertia in the Middle Ages He is also the recipient of several awards, including The Distinguished Research Lectureship from the Council on Research and Creative Work from the University of Colorado, as well as the Boulder Faculty Assembly Excellence in Research, Scholarly, and Creative Work Award.
- Author(s)Allan Franklin
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- GenrePopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Weight462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.