All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have ever wondered why the roads are congested, the trains are full and the buses are no longer running, this book provides the answers. The UK has never had a proper transport policy and it desperately needs one to address the twin challengers of getting people around cheaply and safely, while safeguarding the environment.
- Author BiographyChristian Wolmar is an award winning writer and broadcaster specialising in transport and is the author of a series of books on railway history.
- Author(s)Christian Wolmar
- PublisherLondon Publishing Partnership
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePerspectives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLondon Publishing Partnership
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Most relevant reviews
- claretnale5128 Sep, 2016by
Are trams socialist ?
Interesting ideas from Wolmar as usual but expensive for its small size.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.19Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.