All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Emma Victor's adoptive parents were killed in a car crash, she was left to bring up their daughter Stella, though she was only 19 herself. Ten years on, Stella has grown up confident and happy, but Emma is in a rut. A chance encounter leads her to search for the mother she never knew.
- Author BiographyLouise Voss has been in the music business for ten years, working for Virgin Records and EMI, and then as a product manager for an independent label in New York. For the last two years she has been Director of Sandie Shaw's company in London. She lives in Teddington with her husband and three-year-old daughter.
- Author(s)Louise Voss
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Out-of-print date14/08/2007
- Weight280 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.64Trending at £4.89
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £4.58Trending at £4.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
- £4.69Trending at £6.84
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.