All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionHannah Arendt is today widely regarded today as a political theorist, who sought to rescue politics from society, and political theory from the social sciences. This volume offers a comprehensive reconstruction of Arendt's thought, uncovering its refutation of, or latent contribution to, key sociological approaches.
- Author BiographyPhilip Walsh is Associate Professor of Sociology at York University, Canada. He is the author of Skepticism, Modernity and Critical Theory and co-editor of Retaking the Universe: William S. Burroughs in an Age of Globalization.
- Author(s)Philip Walsh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Stjepan Mestrovic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.