All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a full account of stone age seafaring presenting the archaeological evidence in the context of the changing world environment and uses ethnographic sources to broaden the readers understanding of the worlds earliest sea craft.
- Author(s)Andrzej Pydyn
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchaeopress Archaeology
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout in black & white with 11 colour plates
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Format DetailsJIS B5 size Tankobon
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £13.28Trending at £14.40
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
- £19.20Trending at £29.96
- £9.66Trending at £14.94
- £11.79Trending at £16.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.