All listings for this product
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.80
- £17.55Trending at £18.13
- £31.41Trending at £33.20
- £23.03Trending at £24.22
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a collection of recent research in the philosophy of human nature. It includes research in Anthropology, philosophy of mind, cognitive science, and other areas where there are fertile discussions about human nature --
- Author BiographyStephen M. Downes is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Utah. Edouard Machery is Associate Professor of History and Philosophy of Science at the University of Pittsburgh.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- Series TitleArguing About Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables
- Weight1065 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byEdouard Machery,Stephen M. Downes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.