CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a systematic analysis of many common argumentation schemes.
- Author BiographyDouglas Walton is professor of philosophy at the University of Winnipeg. The recipient of numerous fellowships, awards and honors, he is the author of over thirty books, most recently Fundamentals of Critical Argumentation, Media Argumentation, and Witness Testimony Evidence. Chris Reed is senior lecturer and head of research at the School of Computing, University of Dundee. He is the head of the Argumentation Research Group at Dundee, which has been instrumental in the development of the Argument Interchange Format, an international standard for computational work in the area. Fabrizio Macagno is completing his doctorate in linguistics at the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan.
- Author(s)Christopher Reed,Douglas Walton,Fabrizio Macagno
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note37 b/w illus. 21 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.