Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.46
- £26.50Trending at £28.61
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £29.87
- £23.65Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition includes a discussion of new contexts in which argumentative and aggressive communication has become salient as well as new areas of research which extend into the domains of healthcare, sports, politics, digital media, and nonverbal communication. This edition includes over 100 new studies and references.
- Author BiographyAndrew S. Rancer (PhD, Kent State University) is Professor of Communication at the University of Akron. He is co-author of four books, including Contemporary Communication Theory; Arguments, Aggression, and Conflict; and Organizational Communication: Strategies for Success. He is the recipient of the Eastern Communication Association's Centennial Scholar Award and Kent State University's Distinguished Alumni Award. Theodore A. Avtgis (PhD, Kent State University) is Chairperson and Professor of Communication at Ashland University. He is co-author of six books including Medical Communication: Defining the Discipline and Arguments, Aggression, and Conflict. He is an Eastern Communication Association (ECA) Centennial Scholar and Research Fellow.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Rancer,Theodore A. Avtgis
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight720 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.