All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.29Trending at £8.48
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that theorists are located within the social world; exercises in theorizing are both bounded and creative; imagination and creativity build upon the resources of tradition; and such awareness is the basis for dialogue with the denizens of other traditions, cultures and ways of making sense of the world.
- Author BiographyPETER PRESTON is Professor of Political Sociology at the University of Birmingham, UK, and Professor in the Department of Government and Public Administration at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Peter W. Preston
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight383 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.