CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA radically new approach to argument structure in the minimalist program.
- Author BiographyJohn Bowers is Professor of Linguistics and Chair of the Linguistics Department at Cornell University.
- Author(s)John Bowers
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- Series TitleLinguistic Inquiry Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number58
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.