All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn index of the first lines of a vast, lost poetical anthology.
- Author BiographyFrank Kuppner was born in Glasgow in 1951 and has lived there ever since. He has been Writer in Residence at various institutions, currently at Strathclyde. Carcanet have published seven previous books of his poetry: A Bad Day for the Sung Dynasty (Scottish Arts Council Book Award, 1984), The Intelligent Observation of Naked Women (1987), Ridiculous! Absurd! Disgusting! (1989), Everything is Strange (1994), Second Best Moments in Chinese History (1997), What? Again? Selected Poems (2000) and A God's Breakfast (2004).
- Author(s)Frank Kuppner
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £14.99
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £9.40Trending at £9.98
- £6.41Trending at £7.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.90
- £7.30Trending at £9.98
- £6.34Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.