All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJamie Oliver is Britain's best-loved chef. With his down-to-earth approach to sophisticated food, he has become a TV star, written countless bestselling books, taken America by storm and earned himself an MBE. Jamie has transformed himself from being more than just a youth icon. This biography presents a portrait of the lively personality.
- Author BiographyStafford Hildred and Tim Ewbank are the country's bestselling biographers. Their previous books include Arise, Sir David Jason, There's Only One David Beckham, Roy Keane: The Biography, as well as biographies of Rod Stewart and John Thaw. They are both leading entertainment journalists whose writing appears in practically every major newspaper and magazine.
- Author(s)Stafford Hildred,Tim Ewbank
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2007
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Note16pp mono illustrations
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.