All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £13.28Trending at £14.40
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
- £19.20Trending at £29.96
- £9.66Trending at £14.94
- £11.79Trending at £16.96
About this product
- DescriptionEmploying such literary techniques as reality effectsand horizons of expectations,Baldwin successfully discerns the historical content in these romance narratives.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Baldwin is the Charles Homer Haskins Professor of History at the Johns Hopkins University, where he has taught medieval history and culture since 1961. His books include The Government of Philip Augustus: Foundations of French Royal Power in the Middle Ages and The Language of Sex: Five Voices from Northern France around 1200. In 2002, he was awarded the Legion of Honor by the French government.
- Author(s)John W. Baldwin
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.