Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition is an accurate, readable and accessible translation of one of the world's greatest ethical works.
- Author BiographyRoger Crisp is Uehiro Fellow and Tutor in Philosophy at St Anne's College, Oxford and Professor of Moral Philosophy at the University of Oxford. He edited the Oxford Handbook of the History of Ethics (2013), and is author of Reasons and the Good (2006) and several articles on ethics, including one for The Cambridge Companion to Utilitarianism (Cambridge, 2014).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.27Trending at £10.97
- £15.01Trending at £16.97
- £13.77Trending at £19.47
- £19.14Trending at £30.61
- £31.44Trending at £50.84
- £11.27Trending at £18.08
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.