All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
- £17.56Trending at £18.20
About this product
- DescriptionAristotle, Rhetoric I: A Commentary begins the acclaimed work undertaken by the author, later completed in the second (1988) volume on Aristotle's Rhetoric. The first Commentary on the Rhetoric in more than a century, it is not likely to be superseded for at least another hundred years.
- Author(s)William M. A. Grimaldi
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1980
- Language(s)Greek, Modern (1453-), English
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.