All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an approach to understanding the relationship between Aristotle's political philosophy and the natural law tradition. This book offers an examination of Aristotle's political thought and its relationship to the natural law tradition.
- Author BiographyTony Burns is Associate Professor of Politics at the University of Nottingham, UK. He is the author of Political Theory and Science Fiction: Ursula K. Le Guin and The Dispossessed (Lexington, 2008) and Natural Law and Political Ideology in the Philosophy of Hegel (Avebury, 1996). He is co-editor, with Ian Fraser, of The Hegel-Marx Connection (Palgrave, 2000), and co-editor, with Simon Thompson, of Global Justice and the Politics of Recognition (Palgrave, forthcoming 2009).
- Author(s)Anthony Burns
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Ancient Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.