All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £28.99
- £12.41Trending at £21.00
- £41.64Trending at £68.55
- £17.55Trending at £18.05
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book confronts a question central to political philosophy and contemporary political theory: what is a citizen?
- Author BiographySusan D. Collins is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Houston. Her research focuses on political thought in classical antiquity. She has contributed to American Journal of Political Science and Review of Politics, is co-editor of Action and Contemplation: Studies in the Moral and Political Thought of Aristotle and co-translator of Empire and the Ends of Politics: Plato's 'Menexenus' and Pericles' Funeral Oration.
- Author(s)Susan D. Collins
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.