All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of the author's life in relation to political events of his time; the character and history of his writings and of the Politics in particular; his overall conception of political science; and his impact on subsequent political thought from antiquity to the present.
- Author BiographyCarnes Lord is professor of strategic leadership at the Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island. He is the author of Education and Culture in the Political Thought of Aristotle and The Modern Prince: What Leaders Need to Know Now, among other works.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 maps
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byCarnes Lord
- Introduction byCarnes Lord
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.77
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.