All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £40.20
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £13.46Trending at £18.08
- £27.75Trending at £48.02
- £8.08Trending at £11.68
- £32.29Trending at £38.95
About this product
- DescriptionObtain better system performance, lower power consumption, and avoid hand-coding arithmetic functions with this concise guide to automated optimization techniques.
- Author BiographyRyan Kastner is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of California, San Diego. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from UCLA in 2002 and has since published over 90 technical papers and two books. His current research interests are in embedded system design, particularly the use of reconfigurable computing devices for digital signal processing. Anup Hosangadi is a R&D Engineer in the Emulation Group at Cadence Design Systems, Inc. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from the University of California, Santa Barbara, in 2006 and his research interests include high-level synthesis, combinatorial optimization, and computer arithmetic. Farzan Fallah is currently an Engineer Director at Envis Corporation, Santa Clara. He received his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT in 1999, after which he worked as a Project Leader at Fujitsu Labs of America in Sunnyvale until 2008. Farzan has published over 60 papers and has 20 patents granted or pending. He has received a Best Paper Award at the Design Automation Conference in 1998 and a Best Paper Award at the VLSI Design Conference in 2005. He is currently the co-chair of the Low Power Technical Committee of ACM SIGDA and an associate editor of the ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems.
- Author(s)Anup Hosangadi,Farzan Fallah,Ryan Kastner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.