Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.62Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionStepanov thoroughly investigates the current state of the theory of Diophantine equations and its related methods. Written in a clear manner, this text does not require readers to have special knowledge of modern methods of algebraic geometry.
- Author(s)Serguei A. Stepanov
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/12/1994
- Series TitleMonographs in Contemporary Mathematics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXIV, 422 p.
- Weight1750 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement1995 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.