Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.37
- £82.97Trending at £89.20
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.32
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis brief presents a solution to the interpolation problem for arithmetically Cohen-Macaulay (ACM) sets of points in the multiprojective space P^1 x P^1. The relevant constructions related to multiprojective spaces are reviewed first, followed by the basic properties of points in P^1 x P^1, the bigraded Hilbert function, and ACM sets of points.
- Author BiographyElena Guardo, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences at the University of Catania in Italy.Adam Van Tuyl, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Adam Van Tuyl,Elena Guardo
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note25 Illustrations, color; VIII, 134 p. 25 illus. in color.
- Weight232 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.