All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £7.82Trending at £7.92
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £5.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £7.99
- £4.05Trending at £7.67
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionEarth's wealthiest man attempts to save humanity from impending apocalypse.
- Author BiographyA former operative for the CIA, Charles McCarry (b. 1930) is America s most revered author of espionage fiction. Born in Massachusetts, McCarry began his writing career in the army, as a correspondent for Stars and Stripes. In the 1950s he served as a speechwriter for President Eisenhower before taking a post with the CIA, for which he traveled the globe as a deep cover operative. He left the Agency in 1967, and set about converting his experiences into fiction.His first novel, The Miernik Dossier (1971), introduced Paul Christopher, an American spy who struggles to balance his family life with his work. McCarry has continued writing about Christopher and his family for decades, producing ten novels in the series to date. A former editor-at-large for National Geographic, McCarry has written extensive nonfiction, and continues to write essays and book reviews for various national publications. Ark (2011) is his most recent novel.
- Author(s)Charles McCarry
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.